Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) - Home Health - Full Time - San Bernardino
Are you looking for a place where you can make a genuine difference in our patients lives?
With over 18 locations and growing, Bridge Home Health & Hospices culture of love for our patients and employees is the top priority. Our commitment to our Core Values allows us to be the provider and employer of choice. We embrace a diverse workforce and understand that our employees are key to providing quality care and our most important resource.
Join us today and grow with us!
- Responsible for providing direct patient assistance under the supervision of a registered nurse.
- Follow the plan of care and work collaboratively with the other members of the team.
- Graduated from an accredited home health aide program.
- Has a current and active HHA license in the state of California.
- One-year prior professional experience.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication, as well as organization skills.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with CA laws and organization requirements and is in good working order.
- Possesses and maintains current AHA CPR certification.
- Home Health or Hospice experience, a plus.
- Competitive compensation
- You may be eligible for our fleet car program coming in 2021.
- Dynamic, fun, team-oriented work environment
- Countless growth and development opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company Paid Life insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Employee Assistance Program
And so much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical??? condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or ?expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law."