Centers Health Care
Certified Medical Assistant
Centers Urgent Care is actively seeking Medical Assistant to work the Evening Shift 6pm-12am. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a practice that is passionate about patient & clinical care.
, Must have experience with Phlebotomy EKG!!!!
Why Centers Urgent Care?
- Concentration on patient care without administration burden
- Competitive Hourly Compensation
- Fully equipped, modern facilities with on-site labs, digital x-rays, & EMR
- Hiring Full-time & Part-time MAs
- The clinic operates 7 days a week
- Assisting providers with patients of all ages and backgrounds courteously and efficiently
- Services include Occupational Medicine and Workers Compensation
- Assist with patient charts accurately and comprehensively
- Work with other staff with your medical expertise and experience
- Operate as a team alongside providers, x-ray techs, other medical assistants and practice management staff
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Two (2) years of experience
- Must have experience with Phlebotomy EKG.
- Prior experience in Urgent or Emergency care is preferred
6:00 PM - 12:00 AM