Centers Health Care
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) +500 Dollars Sign On-Bonus
Certified Nursing Assistant
Steuben Center is actively seeking Certified Nursing Assistants for our 105-bed skilled nursing facility located in Bath, NY.
New Graduates Welcome! | We provide your scrubs!
Full-Time, Part-Time and Per-Diem positions available!!!
Now offering a $500 Sign On- Bonus!!!
Steuben Center benefits include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental
- Observing Residents
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of a Residents personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Making beds & keeping the Residents space clean and tidy
- Transporting Residents within the Facility
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Successful completion of a CNA program
- Current New York State Certification
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
Steuben Center For Rehabilitation and Healthcare has been the provider of long-term care services in Steuben County since 1834. Formerly known as "The Infirmary" the facility is located in the county seat of Steuben County, nestled between Bath and Hammondsport. The focus of care is to provide quality health care with respect for the individual's dignity in a homelike environment utilizing the collective talents of those who live, work and visit the facility. At Steuben Center we offer a friendly and warm working environment, premium compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs, and more.