Cardinal Ritter Senior Services St Louis
St. Louis, MO, United States
Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA - $7,000 Sign-On Bonus
A shout out to all nurses interested in joining Cardinal Ritter Senior Services and our highly talented team!
Cardinal Ritter Senior Services, one of South County’s largest independent, assisted living, skilled nursing and rehabilitation nonprofit senior living communities, seeks compassionate and experienced Certified Nursing Assistants - CNAs to join our growing team at our Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Community (Mary, Queen and Mother Center).
At Cardinal Ritter Senior Services, our mission is simple: we create communities that promote the dignity of human life and reflect the spirit of Jesus Christ. We proudly provide the best possible physical, social, and spiritual care for our older adult residents...but we need your help.
We are seeking those who are passionate about helping senior adults, especially in our communities that promote the dignity of human life and reflect the spirit of Jesus Christ.
Here’s what we are offering:
• Competitive salary with starting pay of $15.50/hr
• $7,000 hiring bonus for all nurses (CNA, CMT, RN, and LPN)
• Competitive salary
• Night, evening, and weekend shift salary differential pay
• Flexible schedules
• Advancement opportunities
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Paid holidays
• Retirement Plan
• Must have completed the State of Missouri Certified Nurse Assistant training program and be in good standing in the State of Missouri.
• Must have current CPR Certification or be willing to become CPR certified within 90 days of hire.
• Must be Electronic Health Record literate.
• Full-time, Part-time
• *PRN (not eligible for hiring bonus program)
All candidates receiving an offer for employment will be required to submit to pre-employment screening. The screenings will include criminal background check and other background checks, drug screen, an employment and education or licensure/certification verification, physical examination, and Covid-19 vaccination. Various positions will require physical examination, Tuberculosis screening and Hepatitis A. All offers are contingent upon successful completion of required screening.
Cardinal Ritter Senior Services does not discriminate on the basis of handicapped status in the admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its federally assisted programs and activities.
CRSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Quality care. Peace of mind atmosphere. Excellent options and opportunities await!