Centers Health Care
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Day shift - Per Diem
Certified Nursing Assistants
Ontario Center is actively seeking Per-Diem Certified Nursing Assistants for our 98-bed skilled nursing facility located in Canandaigua, NY.
Ontario Center offers many great benefits which include:
Generous pay rates based on experience
Extra evening and night shift differentials
Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
Career Advancement Opportunities
Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental!
- Observing Residents
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of a Residents personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Making beds & keeping the Residents space clean and tidy
- Transporting Residents within the Facility
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Residents & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Current NYS State Certification
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
Ontario Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare (formerly Ontario County Health Facility) is a long-term care facility that provides the highest possible quality of care and quality of life for all Health Facility residents. The facility provides a versatile nursing home environment that encourages creativity among residents, managers, and staff. In addition to an emphasis on individuality and self-determination, the nursing home is viewed as home as much as a medical institution, with the residents psychosocial needs deserving a prominence at least equal to their medical condition. At Ontario Center, we offer a friendly working environment, excellent compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more.