Centers Health Care
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Evenings & Nights
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Ellicott Center is now hiring full-time and part-time CNAs to work the 3 pm - 11 pm & 11 pm - 7 am shifts at our skilled nursing facility. Ellicott Center has a friendly work atmosphere, where everyone feels like family. Join the Ellicott family today!
Now offering a $500 sign-on bonus!
Ellicott Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- ?Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Observing Residents
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of Residents' personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food / fluid intake
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Making beds & keeping the Residents space clean and tidy
- Transporting Residents within the Facility
- Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Current New York State Certification
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
Ellicott Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 160-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in New Yorks beautiful Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each residents dignity and independence. At Ellicott Center we offer premium compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Ellicott Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.