Centers Health Care
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) + New Raised Rates
Certified Nursing Assistant
Warren Center is actively seeking Certified Nursing Assistants for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Queensbury, NY. New Graduates Welcome! | Great Working Environment!
We just raised our rates so now is the perfect time to apply!!!
WE ARE NOW OFFERING A $500 SIGN-ON BONUS!!!
Warren Center offers many great benefits which include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included
- Observing Residents
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of a Residents personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food / fluid intake
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Making beds & keeping the Residents space clean and tidy
- Transporting Residents within the Facility
- Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Current NY State Certification
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
Warren Center is an eighty-bed skilled nursing facility located at 42 Gurney Lane. Our facility provides a wide spectrum of nursing care to the residents of Warren County. We provide short-term rehabilitation services to people who cannot immediately return to their homes because of an accident or illness. We also provide long-term care for individuals who are unable to care for themselves. We look at each person from an individual perspective. We then utilize a team approach working with the residents and their families to develop a unique plan of care to meet their needs. Warren Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.