Centers Health Care
Certified Nursing Assistant�(CNA) Weekends
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Weekends
Buffalo Center is actively seeking a CNA Team Member to work weekends for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Buffalo, NY.
Buffalo Center benefits include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental!
- Observing Residents
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of a Residents personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food / fluid intake
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Making beds & keeping the Residents space clean and tidy
- Transporting Residents within the Facility
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Residents & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Successful completion of a CNA program
- Current NY State Certification
- In good standing with State Registry
Buffalo Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each residents dignity and independence. Buffalo Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.