Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Certified Scrum Master - Remote
The Scrum Master will manage the day-to-day activities of our clinical data product teams, including leading SCRUM, planning, and PI (Quarterly) planning.
This is a senior role at CVS Health and requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders, most often managing several moving project parts simultaneously.
* Responsible for the success of the product
* Consistently responsible for managing, directing and planning complex projects consisting of one or more SCRUM teams
* Provides coaching and team building to ensure that the project team members develop their skills and achieve their career goals
* Leads a matrixed SCRUM team in executing assigned tasks and coordinating the efforts of internal and external project team members
* Ensures that SCRUM team members complete tasks and deliverables on time and within budget, and that the project delivers promised business functionality
* Identifies and capitalizes on interdependencies within the initiatives to ensure end-to-end synergy during all phases of the project life cycle
* Develops and manages all key initiative governance documents, such as but not limited to the Project Charter, Workplan, Communications Plan, and Risk Mitigation Strategy Manages to the project budget, and reports project cost information in an accurate and timely manner
* Proactively monitors team capacity and demand leveling
* Proactively identifies and communicates functional, scope, and timeline risks
* Coordinates engagement of subject matter experts in the business segment to assist in the identification, validation, and resolution of business system needs
* Acts as the liaison between business project team members, product owners, engineering, and other stakeholders.
* Embodies the true meaning of servant leadership and demonstrates the following characteristics in your day to day work life:
* Valuing People. Servant leaders value people for who they are, not just for what they give to the organization...
* Humility. Servant leaders do not promote themselves; they put other people first...
* Engage, Care, & Stay Inspired
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
* 5+ years experience as Scrum Master, managing agile or SAFe teams
* Scrum Master Certification
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
* Demonstrated collaborative style, with ability to lead and influence diverse team
* Healthcare or Insurance Industry experience
* Strong critical thinker who makes balanced, insightful decisions using solution-based thinking to solve problems and ask probing questions
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand - with heart at its center - our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.