$55,994.00 per year
Permanent position, Mon - Fri, 40 hours per week.
" Responsible for creating innovative and sophisticated visual effects.
" Develop ideas and provide solutions to complex technical and creative tasks.
" Work with other creative leads, supervisors and production teams to win work from prospective clients.
" Lead meetings with clients providing detailed knowledge of complex effects creation and advise on the most effective ways to utilize the technology and/or resources available for the schedule and budget.
" Help bid, set budgets and plan resources for specific projects.
" Lead specific and complex projects whilst ensuring high quality of all work completed by other members.
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Visual Arts or Computer Graphics, Animation or related or foreign equivalent plus 2 years of experience in the job offered . 2 years of progressive
Autodesk Maya: 3D modeling, assets Look Development, CG lighting and Rendering, Animation, Photorealism.
- SideFX Houdini: Procedural pipeline, CG lighting and Rendering, dynamic effects simulation.
- Foundry Nuke: Non-destructive compositing, 3D and 2.D projection, camera and scene tracking.
- Adobe Substance 3D: Layered texturing.
- 3D Equalizer: Camera, scene, and object tracking.
- ZBrush: Detailed 3D sculpting and texturing.
- Additional software: PTGui, Photoshop, After Effects, Adobe Suite, Unreal Engine, Mari, Unity, Speed Tree.
- Rendering Engines: Arnold, Mental Ray, Redshift
- Additional skills: Architectural and Urban Design, computer language-based programming, technical Research and Development, Visual Effects studio pipeline development,
Photogrammetry, On-set Assistance, Interactive Design
Mail resume: Blacksmith 401 Broadway, 15th Floor New York, NY 10013