Chief of Staff, Kidney Care
CVS Kidney Care, a new CVS Health company, has been launched as part of the companys portfolio of initiatives to transform health care and make a real difference in the lives of people impacted by chronic kidney disease. At CVS Kidney Care, we put the patient at the heart of everything we do. We are based on a culture of courage that rewards innovative thinking and bold action; we seek people who are ready for an entrepreneurial environment where ownership is empowered at all levels, ambiguity is actively embraced in order to accelerate innovation, and where all colleagues are committed to act as one team in service to our goals.
As Chief of Staff to the President, Kidney Care, you will work closely with our Executive Team and use strong interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills to drive the growth and success of the organization. This key role will have an instrumental and immediate impact on the business, as we continue our path to transform and disrupt the kidney care industry. With a key business focus on commercialization and market entry, this key role will help develop business strategic initiatives, overseeing effective collaboration across business lines and, communicating objectives between departments, and critical partnership with Enterprise matrix partnerships.
In this role you can expect to have an incredible experience and strong developmental plan to help grow your career. Youll also have great exposure and access to some of the most brilliant minds in the business.
Who you are:
* Patient/customer obsessed, and puts them at the heart of everything you do
* Sets bold individual goals and holds yourself accountable for the results
* Reaches across borders and act as one team
* Embraces ambiguity to accelerate progress through rapid yet effective experimentation
* Leads fearlessly, and act boldly
* Mission-driven entrepreneur who wins as a team
What youll do:
* Collaborate with stakeholders while leading strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution
* Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
* Interact with external customers and ecosystem stakeholders on important focus areas such as Health Equity, digital health, and new product introduction
* Lead development of deliverables to CVS Senior Executives regarding Kidney Care growth projections, product launch plans and business performance.
* Get up-to-speed quickly on business issues; then help to organize the time and energies of President and Senior Leadership team to focus on the highest leverage business activities.
* Demonstrates a willingness to take on new tasks with an ability to drive results with limited daily oversight.
* Possesses an attitude that no task is impossible, or cannot be improved, and will work to remove barriers and achieve our goals.
* Foster a success-oriented, growth focused and accountable environment within the organization
* Serve as key interface in handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them. Partner with Communications in various ways such as internal, external communications, social channels, etc.
3+ years of experience in a Healthcare business role
* Comfortable making decisions with limited information and ambiguity
* Collaborates well with diverse, cross-functional teams
* Possesses a strong passion for patients and customers with a "speed to action" mindset that delivers timely results
* Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
* Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
* Proficient in developing and coordinating and strategic documents for executive (and potentially customer) consumption
* Strong analytical and financial acumen
* Proven success in a project / program coordination role
* Exceptional learning agility with a focus on creative problem solving and critical thinking
Master's degree in Business Administration or similar field
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.