Pompano Beach, FL
Claims Clerk | Lake Worth, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion Healthcare Staffing is looking for an Claims Clerk for Healthcare company located in Lake Worth, FL. Assists the Claims Department with clerical duties to include such work as filing, copying, data entry, responding to requests and directing work to its proper destination within the department or other departments within the organization. The Claims Clerk will function as support to the clerical needs of the department to ensure smooth workflow and productivity.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs a variety of clerical duties.
- Handles incoming claims mail and faxes daily.
- Processes and documents information in claims system from sources such as incoming letters returned by members for such things as third-party involvement, medical necessity, itemization, coordination of benefits, etc. AND identifies and directs related claims to appropriate analyst.
- Prepares and submits medical review paperwork for Independent Medical review and enter subsequent information in claims system.
- Tracks and logs all refunds and appeals along with due dates and submission dates; prepares documents for review by analyst.
- Saves and organizes documentation on network as needed.
- Runs claims related reports and other reports as needed and directs to the appropriate analyst.
- Organizes and scans paperwork for analysts.
- Assists with tracking and logging inventory and claims backlog.
- Handles physical mailings and correspondence as needed.
- High school diploma or Equivalent.
- 1 year of experience in a fast-paced office environment.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Team oriented player.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must speak clearly and professionally.
- Ability to understand directions and follow them through completion.
Candidate will work at our client's facility located in Lake Worth, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.