Kansas City, MO, United States
Clamp Truck Operator
Location Accessible By: KCATA Public Transportation
Aspen Products has immediate openings for Clamp Truck Drivers conducting utility responsibilities on all three shifts!
Part Time Available - Let us know on the Employment Application
Aspen Products, Inc. is a leader in the paper converting industry is looking to fill the position of clamp truck drivers conducting utility responsibilities. We are looking for motivated and reliable employees with excellent communication skills. All candidates should have a strong desire to learn and be prepared to work in a zero-tolerance drug-free work zone.
Previous production experience is not required but preferred!
Aspen Products, Inc. is a 24-hour 5 day per week manufacturing operation with various types of production equipment and systems. Applicants must be prepared for a fast-paced environment where machine uptime is extremely important. We are looking for goal-driven self- starters who can work with minimal supervision and think on their feet.
• Paid Holidays and health benefits available after 90 days
• One-week paid vacation and 401K after 1 year.
• Weekend overtime available
• Paid Lunch Break
• Competitive entry level wages
• Promotion from within
• The primary function is to transport raw materials to the production area and finished goods to the warehouse. Must operate forklift in a safe manner. Responsible for the handling of goods so as to minimize/prevent damage to raw materials and finished goods as well as properly storing items where they belong.
• Responsible to bring the correct paper to each line based on production schedule.
• Responsible for Food Safety, HACCP, GMP’s and Food Defense protocol and shall be competent and have appropriate education, training, skills and experience. Along with Quality Workmanship and producing quality products.
1st Shift (7 am – 3 pm)
2nd Shift (3 pm – 11 pm)
3rd Shift (11 pm – 7 am)