Class A CDL Driver
CIG Intermodal Driver (Class A) Job Description
CIG Logistics is a leader in Intermodal Transportation Services and is hiring Class A CDL Drivers for our Memphis Operations.
Our drivers make time-and-half for overtime (all hours worked over 40 in a workweek). Our drivers can earn up to $1,500/wk.
This is a local/city position, and our drivers are home every day!
As a company driver you will drive and operate our company owned trucks to transport freight from site to site, comply with all local, state and federal laws governing the operation of a commercial motor vehicle.
We offer benefits after 60 days- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability, 401K, PTO, and Life Insurance
Driver Minimum Requirements
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Possess a current and valid CDL Class A and be able to drive interstate
- Be able to read and speak English sufficiently to converse with the General Public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment DOT Drug Screen
- Be qualified to drive a company vehicle as defined in 49 CFR Part 391
- Have at least two years of verifiable driving experience with like type vehicles within last 3 years.
- Must be able to bend, lift and stoop without difficulty
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.