Columbus, OH, United States
Class A CDL Route Delivery Driver
Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates!
We offer great rewards, competitive pay, career advancement, and growth opportunities.
Full-Time Teammates are also eligible for:
- Excellent Pay: $159.25 a day and $0.115 per case commission
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
- Group Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Refresh and Grow your Career with Us!
A Delivery Merchandiser, Home Market is part of CCCI's Direct Store Delivery (DSD) system and may be assigned one of the following route types Tel-Sell, or Sideload/CooLift/OFS. This is a physical and fast-paced role is responsible for the efficient and effective delivery, unloading, and merchandising our products at customer account locations according to CCCI standards; stocking and facing products on shelves, displays, and in coolers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Test Job Duty
- Deliver, unload, merchandise, and rotate product in assigned accounts to CCCI and customer standards (e.g., filling shelves and coolers, stocking displays, rotating products, removing out of date and damaged products)
- Organize and maintain back room by stacking and arranging products neatly and organized in the designated area
- Ensure neat appearance of all CCCI equipment and product in assigned accounts
- Foster relationship with account personnel and provides superior customer service to all accounts serviced.
- Maintain safe working environment and CCCI quality assurance standards at every account
- Ensure proper accounting of product, cash, and assets daily
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able to perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis
- Past job performance must reflect dependability, initiative, professional demeanor, and the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced continuous lifting environment
- Ability to lift to 75 lbs. of product repetitively
- Availability to work some weekends and some holidays
- Previous route delivery, direct store delivery, stocking, merchandising products, or retail management experience is strongly preferred
Ability to obtain CDL permit and the ability to pass and maintain D.O.T. physical requirements
- Previous route delivery, direct store delivery, stocking, merchandising products or retail management experience
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
Work environment will vary, including but not limited to exposure to weather conditions, coolers, and customer storage areas which may be non-temperature controlled
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply today for immediate consideration! Only those who complete the online application will be considered for this position. Please complete the quick apply and click on the link to apply online! We look forward to hearing from you!