Fresquez Concessions Inc.
Assistant Project Manager
Summary/Objective: "Doing business with integrity while serving our guests exceptionally."
The Assistant Project Manager contributes to the accomplishment of moderately difficult Purchasing and project Management practices, programs and objectives by assisting with the day-to-day operations of the Purchasing department which includes project management of facilities maintenance, IT, Point of Sale (POS), security, construction, data entry and processing general administrative and clerical office tasks as assigned.
- Assists department in keeping track of and reporting on project progress.
- Performing administrative tasks such as preparing invoices, estimates, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Researching information as required.
- Contributing to the planning and development of projects.
- Completing any tasks assigned by the Director of Purchasing and Logistics in an efficient and timely manner.
- Inspection of deliveries
- Maintains open line of communication within teams and across departments.
- Organize documents and file both hard copy and electronically.
- Performs other related duties as requested and/or assigned.
- Perform all duties in compliance with internal procedures, external regulations and brings compliance issue to the attention to upper management.
Skills and Qualifications:
Organization/Prioritization, Time Management, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, Analyzing Information, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Reporting/Research Results, Verbal and Written Communication Proficiency, Ethical Conduct, High Integrity, Confidentiality, Personal Responsibility, Accountability, Initiative, Accuracy, Follow Up/Through Skills, Dependability, Problem-Solving Skills, Positive Attitude, Teamwork Oriented, Self-Motivated, Independent Judgment and Professional Appearance
- Prepare special reports/assist on special projects as needed or requested.
- Detail oriented.
- Good PC competency such as the ability to use Microsoft Office Suite and other related software.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Professional behavior that contributes to creating an environment of respect and professionalism.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Effective organizational and time management skills; able to manage multiple priorities, to complete tasks/projects in a timely fashion.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace in an effective manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and to be flexible and adept to varying and changing demands.
- Effective and friendly interpersonal communication and interpersonal skills with internal and external customers.
- Excellent computer skills to include Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, Social Media, Internet Research, ADP, 10-key, and willingness and ability to learn new systems.
This job operates in between clerical, office setting and store operations. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, shredders, fax machines, calculators and filing cabinets as well as other equipment when necessary.
Physical or Environmental Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Office positions require sedentary sitting. Position may require constant, frequent, or occasional: standing, walking, lifting, sitting, carrying, pushing, pulling, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, handling, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, repetitive motions, eye/hand/foot coordination. Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.
The noise level in the work environment is usually light to moderate.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is an hourly, non-exempt position. Typical days and hours of work for this position are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. Other days/hours included holidays required as needed or assigned. Month end audits may on occasion require a weekend day. Flexibility is a must. Weekends as required- business needs.
Required Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degree and two years of experience OR
- A minimum of four years of related Project Management and/or clerical experience.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
- Satisfactory completion of a Pre-employment drug screening.
- Satisfactory completion of a criminal background check.
- Satisfactory completion of a background check in accordance with the Transportation Security Administration (TSA).
Ability to read, write, analyze, and interpret general business and technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, internal and external customers, and the general public.
Required based on project and task. Typical travel is light less than 1 travel per quarter.
Assist with other office clerical functions plus operations including other assigned office duties in other areas of the department and/or company as needed or assigned.
Fresquez, Inc., Fresquez Concessions, Inc., NM Restaurant Investors Inc. DBA Village Inn, and LF Operations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy not to discriminate against any Employee or Applicant. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. The policy of nondiscrimination in employment includes but is not limited to: recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, employment advertising or solicitations, compensation, layoff or termination of employment.