Woodbridge Township, NJ, United States
Class B Truck Driver - $4,500 Sign-On Bonus!
Global Helium is seeking a Truck Driver - Cryofill Service Transfiller to join our team located in Keasbey, NJ. This division of Linde distributes liquid and gaseous Helium for use in a variety of applications, including electronics, optical fibers, superconducting magnets (MRI/NMR), leak detection, and metal fabrication.
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefit plan (medical, dental, vision and more)
- Retirement benefits
- Paid time off (vacation, holidays, PTO)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Career growth opportunities
- Work/life balance (allows you to be home nights and weekends)
- $1,000 sign-on bonus after 90 days
- $1,500 retention bonus after 6 month
- $2,000 retention bonus after 1 year
The Truck Driver - Cryofill Service Transfiller – Global Helium and Rare Gases is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Perform duties; as trained; under minimal supervision
- Transfer liquid helium into MRI units
- Effectively communicate with field service engineers
- Excellent mechanical skills
- Committed to personal safety and environmental accountability
- Operate a 33,000 VGW straight truck
- Safe handling of hazardous materials (liquid & gaseous helium)
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- CDL Class B license with Hazmat endorsement
- Willing to be trained and perform all duties in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Basic computer skills; Microsoft Excel, Word, Email, etc.
- Minimum 2-year verifiable commercial hazardous materials driving experience is preferred, willing to train motivated individual with less
- Able to pass a pre-employment DOT physical (up to and including drug & alcohol test, road test)
- Must be able to lift to 50 pounds.
- Willing to be flexible; work schedule includes nighttime hours and overnight stays.
- Willing and able to travel up to 60%
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2019 sales of $28 billion (€25 billion). We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing and primary metals. Linde’s industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.lindeus.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.