Client Relations Director - PR3M
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? Were growing quickly and were looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 40,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.JOB SUMMARY
The PR3M Client Relations Manager is responsible for building positive and productive relationships with clients for the purpose of retaining and growing the business. The responsibilities providing client support and managing client expectations to achieve profitability.
This position will work closely with VP of Operations for PR3M, the corporate support departments and the PR3M Manager of Performance and Analytics to ensure clients are satisfied with the company performance, reporting, communication and general relationship. This position also responsible for providing support and guidance on operational consistency and compliance all fee managed portfolios. This position will work closely with the PR3M Manager of Perfromance and Financial Analytics, the EVP/VP of Operations, the accounting group, the BI group, the Marketing group and the IT/Software groups to ensure smooth transitions and communication with clients. Innovative business strategies are critical to this role. This position works closely with senior management and clients.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Work closely with the PMO office, the PR3M leadership and clients to ensure smooth transitions/takeovers
- Meet regulary with clients to determine level of satifcation, changes needed, strengths, weakness and goals.
- Communicate client feedback to EVP, VP and other team members to effect changes needed;
- Provide client support and handle client communications effectively
- Manage client expectations to achieve profitability
- Maintain existing clients and generate new clients to achieve revenue goals
- Address client concerns promptly and professionally
- Inform clients about company products, services and promotions
- Assist accounting and operations with weekly and monthly communication to owners. Specifically, assist in the preparation of monthly accounting and performance reporting to clients.
- Track, evaluate and communicate KPIs for portfolios and clients.
- Work closely with the BI team to create and maintain systems/reports for owners and operators.
- Evaluate existing market operations and identify opportunities for operational improvement and propose viable solutions in both Market and Central Services based operations;
- Ensure that client requests are handled timely and accurately
- Develop new strategies to improve client satisfaction
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about the client portfolio, company products and services
- Collect client feedback and act accordingly
- Assist various stakeholders with data collection, reporting and client interactions
- Work across the Company to ensure processes and workflow are aligned with organizational goals
- Support change management in the organization to ensure proper documentation and training is provided to impacted employees
- Demonstrate ability to effectively lead change throughout the organization
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Collaborate with PR3M leaders, Regional Management Teams, Market Teams, and all Company Business Units
- Drive results cross-functionally
- Ensure we provide outstanding and responsive customer service to our clients
- Coordinate activities to maximize the efficiency of all processes
- Ensure all training requirements are completed timely
- Ability to communicate with clients and stakeholders and provide support
- 10 or more years of previous business/operations management experience in a real estate operations environment
- 5 or more years of supervisory experience
- Proven record of achieving or exceeding P&L results
- Yardi and/or SalesForce experience strongly preferred
- Bachelors degree required
- Ability to effectively manage a diverse group of stakeholders and clients
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel for operational modeling and development of corporate and departmental staffing plans
- Excellent oral and written and presentation skills
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, its about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and much more.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbents supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.