At Vanco, we serve those who enrich our communities. Vanco provides businesses, nonprofits and educational organizations a complete range of payment solutions and administrative software. Our solutions make payment processing simple and ease administrative burdens for faith-based groups, nonprofits and schools. We are a software payments company for community organizations, and every transaction tells a story.
An important part of who we are is our Vanco Values in Action. At Vanco, our employees:
- Clearly Care
- Own It
- Have Grit
We have a spot for a Client Service Representative in our Client Success department who has at least 1 year of experience in delighting clients with effective and prompt assistance. We need someone who emphasizes excellent communication and the ability to efficiently assist new and current clients.
Our company is growing rapidly and this position is essential as it helps us keep our clients happy and using our product. While an affinity for technology is helpful, soft skills are highlighted in this role. In such a busy world, our clients need someone who can connect with them, unearth their needs and offer solutions. To learn more about the product this role supports, click here.
Our Client Success team is collaborative, dedicated and always looking to serve. Peers are available to connect regularly. Youll have check-ins with your supervisor to discuss needs and goals. We are looking for someone who will value this culture and fit right in.
What youll be doing:
Short-Term: Learn software, processes and systems (helpdesk and Office 365). Promptly assist any client issue over email or phone.
Long-Term: Assist with business goals for retention and revenue. Develop clients knowledge and use of software.
Overall, you will be a calm, reassuring expert for our clients. They will know you as a resource for day-to-day solutions and empowerment as they use the software. Youll get to represent the company by consistently being friendly, helpful and proactive.
There will be opportunities to be persuade clients to adjust processes and do things differently to optimize their experience. You will assist with general training and introduction of new features as they are released. Youll get to use client feedback to recommend enhancement to internal features and processes.
Who you are:
- You have your high school diploma, preferably a 2 or 4-year college degree
- You communicate effectively and efficiently in both written and verbal forms
- You adapt and are flexible when priorities shift or changes occur
- You have a strong ability to delve into, diagnose and solve issues
- You can build and maintain relationships with many types of people
- You demonstrate diplomatic communication and listen well
- Details dont phase you and you have proficient data entry skills
- You self-manage and meet established goals and deadlines
- You learn quickly and have an affinity for technology
- You can master and train others on systems, products and processes
- You feel confident managing multiple projects and deadlines
- You manage time well and are reliable
Its a bonus if you have familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite.
What we offer:
- While this role will be based from our Bloomington, MN office, our team is currently working from home as we navigate COVID-19. Team members are able to work from the office on a volunteer basis
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance HSA or Base Plan, Dental, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- Additional benefits include Vision, Accident, Critical Illness, Voluntary Life & AD&D
- Paid Holidays and 4 weeks PTO
- Paid days off to Volunteer
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Competitive benefits and pay
- Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Join a rapidly growing company that promotes internally
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Who we are: Vanco provides businesses, nonprofits, and education organizations a completely range of payments soluations and administrative software. Our solutions make payments processing simple and ease administrative burdens for faith-based groups, nonprofits and schools.
Apply now to start a conversation to see if this is a good fit!