La Frontera EMPACT
Clinical Account Manager
EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
Jorgensen Brooks Group, our recently acquired EAP group, is in need of a Clinical Account Manager. This position provides oversight and coordination of Jorgensen Brooks Groups clinical and related services to customer groups, their employees and families; supervises and manages clinical network providers; directs the Formal Management Referral process; provides clinical and employee performance consultations; coordinates client- requested responses to Crisis and Traumatic Events (on-site and telephonic) and delivers and/or coordinates trainings, seminars and other on-site events. This position reports to Director level management.
Principal work region is the State of Arizona. Other areas of the country are to be served by telephone or virtual meetings.
- Master's degree with independent licensure required.
- Experience working within EAP programs is preferred.
- Must have strong organizational, communication and problem solving skills.
Additional Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in crisis situations, work independently and cooperatively, recognize personal limitations, and relate positively and with empathy to all persons regardless of age, race, creed, gender or sexual orientation.
- Maintain professional conduct consistent with ethical professional practice and the policies and procedures of the agency.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and positive working relationships with internal and external team members, stakeholders, and community and business partners.
- If driving while on agency time or on agency business, a valid Arizona driver license and appropriate liability insurance and approval for liability coverage with EMPACT - SPCs liability insurance carrier is required.