La Frontera EMPACT
La Frontera EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
This is a great opportunity for a Clinical Coordinator to join our dynamic department in Tempe, AZ. As a Clinical Coordinator you would assure the quality of services to clients, coordinating day to day operations of the program, and recommending and implementing changes that would improve the delivery of services. Provide direct service counseling, on-going counseling, prevention services, and education services to adults, families, and youth.
This position will work Full Time with some evening shifts.
- Master's degree in behavioral health related field required.
- Independent licensure through AzBBHE is preferred.
- Prior supervisory experience is preferred.
- Five (5) years of prior community behavioral health work experience is preferred.
- Experience working with AHCCCS System of Care is preferred.
- Must possess valid AZ Driver's license with no major infractions for the past 39 months.
- Fingerprint clearance card required. Or, you must be eligible to qualify to obtain one.
Additional Requirements and Responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in crisis situations, work independently and cooperatively, recognize personal limitations, and relate positively and with empathy to all persons regardless of age, race, creed, gender or sexual orientation.
- Maintain professional conduct consistent with ethical professional practice and the policies and procedures of the agency.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and positive working relationships with internal and external team members, stakeholders, and community and business partners.
- If driving while on agency time or on agency business, a valid Arizona driver license and appropriate liability insurance and approval for liability coverage with EMPACT - SPCs liability insurance carrier is required. Out of state applicants must provide a 3 years of driving record upon hire.
- Staff members who provide direct client services must be at least 21 years old. Staff members who provide support services (administrative or clinical) must be at least 18 years old. All employees will have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
Full-time employees receive generous PTO days (15 days the first year), 10 paid holidays per year, 4 medical plans to choose from, 2 dental plans to choose from, Vision plan, option to enroll in 403(b) retirement plan, retirement allowance, company paid Life/AD&D and Long Term Disability and the option to enroll in additional Life and Short-term Disability and more.