Colorado Springs, CO
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.Pay Range
$26. 49 - $34.27/hrFlourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Screens, assesses, develops and implements nutrition care plans based on patients' nutritional and educational needs that follow departmental guidelines for timely, quality nutrition care. Uses evidence based standards where applicable. Participates in outpatient nutrition programs and clinics when applicable. Actively participates in projects and process improvement activities as assigned.What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- One year of clinical dietitian experience, preferred
- Strong communication skills; ability to read, write and speak English.
- Strong Computer skills; experience with Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with Food Service Operations database and Dietetic software, preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Successful completion of AND approved internship, preferred
- Required to complete a minimum of 75 CEU hours every 5 years per Academy of Nutrition and DieteticsGuidelines
- Current Registered Dietitian or eligibility (required within six months of hire/transfer)
- Current membership in a professional organization such as Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Association of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition, American Diabetes Association or American Association of Diabetes Educators, preferred
- One year clinical inpatient experience preferred
Schedule- Variable daytime hours including weekends
Physical Requirements - Light work - (Exert up to 20lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 10lbs frequently)Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Caring for Your Whole Well Being
We provide whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health we offer exceptional benefits to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off
- Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Shift differentials
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for phone, cell phone plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role.
If you do not see the pay for this position listed above or you see an estimate, it is because you are on a second party job board. Please visit www.centura.org/careers to apply and see the pay range for this role. All of our pay ranges are posted clearly on the Centura Health Careers site.