Responsible for daily clinical oversight and management of all services at assigned site. Works in a team environment conducting day-to-day business and administrative functions, including tasks associated with utilization review, stakeholder liaison, and clinical oversight of service delivery, crisis intervention, assessments, counseling and service plans. Supervises clinical activities to ensure high quality services are provided to each member in accordance with policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws, regulations, and licensure standards. Works collaboratively with site leaders and other Southwest Network employees to ensure successful outcomes for adult members Assists in maintaining and developing effective and efficient clinical and non-clinical practices. Has oversight of clinical care and ensures proper documentation is complete for all services provide. Provides leadership, coaching and mentoring to staff. Works collaboratively with stakeholders and affiliated provider agencies to identify solutions to system barriers. Actively markets Southwest Network services in the community.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE, LICENSURE and CERTIFICATION
- Masters degree in a field related or similar to behavioral health required; Independent or associate level licensure in clinical social work, marriage and family therapy, and/or professional counseling required. Independent licensure is preferred.,
- Training in Therapeutic Options- non-violent crisis intervention and passive behavioral intervention techniques required.
- Minimum five (3) years behavioral health leadership experience.
- Must maintain current CPR, First Aid, and Therapeutic Options certifications.
- Must have and maintain a valid Arizona drivers license.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITY and SKILLS
- Thorough and working knowledge of psychiatric and co-occurring disorders is imperative.
Knowledge of the spectrum of mental illnesses, current ICD 10 descriptions, psychotropic medications and crisis intervention required.
- Knowledge of community based behavioral health services preferred, as is a thorough knowledge of the Maricopa County behavioral health system.
- Must have a detailed understanding of community resources, eligibility and entitlement funding sources.
- Proficiency in the following is crucial: Treatment programs (ACT, supportive, connective), conflict resolution, crisis identification and intervention, relapse prevention, community linkages, supportive counseling, and Arnold v. Sarn requirements.
- Must be able to function as a member of a clinical treatment team in a managed care environment.
- Must be able to maintain excellent member and family relationships and provide excellent customer service.
- Must display exemplary leadership skills.
- Requires knowledge of and experience with administrative operations, processes and procedures involving leadership, supervision and employee professional development.
- Must have the ability to interact and effectively communicate (in writing and orally) with a variety of members, family, guardians, professionals, and volunteers. Must also have the ability to effectively communicate with and maintain productive and effective working relationships with organization staff and management in accomplishing goals and objectives.
- Must be able to follow direction, use sound judgment, solve problems, manage time, identify priorities, and stay organized.
- Must also be able to work independently and under pressure, as well as manage multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Must be competent in the use of electronic medical records software, as well as in the use of a computer, printer, copier, and telephone. Preferred typing skills of 25 to 40 WPM. Occasional use of fax machines, security systems, and other office equipment.
- Must be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Must be able to effectively use the internet and various web browsers.
This position is offered at a fair, competitive salary. A good benefits package is a valuable part of your total compensation, and weve got a great one: medical, dental and vision insurance; paid sick, vacation and holiday time; tuition reimbursement; retirement plan with match; disability insurance; life insurance; flexible spending and health savings accounts; an employee assistance program; employee discounts; and more. When you consider everythingthe salary, the benefits, the ongoing training and support we offer, and the impact youll have on the lives of othersit could be the right opportunity for you. Any offer of employment is contingent upon verification of education, employment, driving record and auto insurance, and completion of a criminal background check and drug testing.
ABOUT OUR ADULT SERVICES DIVISION
For adults with serious mental illness, recovery and success in life depends on good mental and physical health, as well as having satisfying relationships, safe housing, purpose in life, a sense of belonging, and hope for the future. We help people define their personal goals for recovery and manage their symptoms so they can achieve those goals. With our integrated health services, care and support, they discover strengths they didnt know they had and are able to build futures filled with hope, meaning, and wellness.
ABOUT SOUTHWEST NETWORK
Southwest Network provides integrated behavioral and physical health services, caring for both the mind and body for whole health and wellness. We provide treatment programs for seriously mentally ill adults and children and adolescents with complex emotional and behavioral needs. We are committed to their recovery, and we work together to offer hope, support individual goals, encourage self-sufficiency, and change lives. We do whatever is needed for the individuals and families we serve.
We truly understand how important our employees are to those they care for, and how critical they are to our mission. As one of our employees, we will look after as many of your professional and personal needs as we can and make sure your work environment is productive, yet pleasant and informal. We are committed to offering you opportunities for personal and career growth, and we value and reward innovation, collaboration, dedication, and strength.
Southwest Network is an equal opportunity employer.