Clinical Nurse Manager ICU
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.Pay Range
$44. 52/hr - $62.88/hrFlourishing Begins Here
The Medical Intensive Care Unit at Longmont United Hospital is a Medical/Surgical ICU department with 16 beds. We see a variety of trauma patients (GI bleeds, post MI patients requiring support devices or medication) and anyone in need of critical care, we also provide house telemetry overflow as needed. Our department's mission is to foster evidenced-based knowledge and education advancement, delivering the best care to our patients and their families. We have created a team where regardless of differences, we strive side-by-side to improve lives and we believe in each other! The ICU is a dynamic environment where the patients, treatments and experiences are different every day. Your attitude is everything in MICU and we look for individuals that can handle organized chaos and care about people.
Job Summary:Responsible for the management of clinical nursing practices and patient care delivery on the assigned unit(s). Role functions include management of human, fiscal, material, support and systems resources while achieving and maintaining the goals of a unit or department by focusing on the unit or department's daily operations. Demonstrates a high level of integrity, willingness to take on new challenges and prioritizes associate engagement. Consistently promotes a positive work environment by being visible and available to all levels of staff and customers. Supports associate development needs with an emphasis on evidence-based practice and education. Important to this role is understanding the leadership expectations of this position and the entire leadership team throughout Centura Health. Each leader must have a personal and professional connection to the mission of this Christian organization. This position must be a team player themselves and contribute toward a team centered approach that lends itself to ensuring "team before self" in order to lead this complex, highly matrixed organization into the differentiated leading role as the system of choice. This position will invite others into their work in order to be fully transparent with the activities of this position, allowing for celebration of success and learnings through opportunities for change. This position will be a change agent for the health system by being bold in our thoughts and actions that generate the need for urgency as Centura forges ahead as the thought leader in the industry. Finally, the individual must demonstrate personal and professional accountability to the community, associates, physicians, and sponsors for performance that this position and its team complete.What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- 3 years of RN experience in acute care setting.
- 2 years of leadership experience.
- High School GED required
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required
- Masters Degree preferred
- Current RN license required; Current RN license in applicable state of work or current RN license from a participating state in National Licensure Compact for eligible states
- BLS through the American Heart Association
- Clinical and/or Leadership certification required within 6 months of hire or transfer.
- Credential: Nursing Specific- ANCC Approved
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)Your Connected Community
At Longmont United Hospital, we treat the entire patient to leverage the powerful connection of body, mind, and spirit in the healing process. As a Planetree DesignatedHospital, associates adhere to the highest possible standards. Here, your time at work will be spent with a supportive team of associates and leaders that value self-care, flexibility and development opportunities through cross-training and continuing education. Longmont,Colo., is home to more than 2,000 acres of parks, three public golf courses and numerous trails to hike, bike, walk or run. Located less than an hour away from the Rocky Mountain National Park (ranked the fourth most visited national park in the country in 2017 by the Denver Business Journal), you'll have easy access to the very best Colorado has to offer.Caring for Your Whole Well Being
We're committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
Colorado Only: Pay Ranges between $28.85 - 40.62/Hr. Evening, Night and Weekend shift differentials available. The starting pay rate for this position varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are currently in the same role. *