La Frontera EMPACT
Apache Junction, AZ
Clinical Service Liaison
La Frontera EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
**Sign-on incentives offered up to $2000 (amount varies with position)**
SED Outreach/Clinical Service Liaison will participate in community outreach and engagement for the purposes of community education, awareness of mental health resources for children/youth, identifying uninsured or under-insured youth who may qualify for mental health services under MHBG or CBHSF grants. Additionally, the SED Outreach/CSL will participate in the enrollment of children/families for those referrals obtained via the outreach activities.
- CSL will be active in the community to identify and solicit MHBG referrals, with a specific focus on enrolling children with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- CSL will develop, enhance, maintain relationships with other community providers of childrens services (i.e. schools, youth groups, youth service providers)
- CSL will coordinate and facilitate community/professional presentations on mental health resources available for children with SED, build awareness of mental health resources for uninsured or under-insured children/youth
- Comply with all tracking and reporting requirements, including but not limited to mileage, associated expenses, referrals, presentations
- Conduct initial enrollments, evaluations, assessments for referrals acquired. Direct services may be in-home, in school, community based, or office based.
- In collaboration with each child and family, support services to families, youth, and adults, that meet the following 12 Arizona Principles: Collaboration with the family, youth and adult; Emphasis on achieving functional outcomes; Collaboration with others, including participation in unified assessment, planning, and service approaches when families, youth, and adults are involved with multiple systems; Access for families, youth, and adults to a comprehensive array of sufficient behavioral health services to meet their needs; Best practices; Most appropriate setting; Timeliness; Services tailored to the family, youth, and adult; Stability in placements; Respect for the familys, youths, and adults unique cultural heritage; Independence; Connection to natural supports.
- Ensure the continuity of care in the provision of comprehensive behavioral health services to family, youth, and adult. Assist additional team members, which include Clinical Coordinators, Managers, and/or Director in coordinating communication with other departments of the agency or with external stakeholders in accomplishing this function.
- Delivery 40 hours of work per week, with a goal of 15 hours of direct client contact, including case management as needed. Work independently and responsibly, and participate in the development, implementation, and evaluation of procedures and processing for organizing tracking and maintaining essential job responsibilities
- Ensure quality service delivery, including clinical care and all associated duties. Comply with the agencys standard of care for service delivery. Assist with Quality Management, Quality Assurance, and Utilization Review
- Participate in regular supervision, accepting feedback and suggestions in a collaborative and strengths-based way. Interact regularly and constructively with the clinical team, support staff, and administrative staff
- Demonstrate flexibility in schedule, including offering evening and/or weekend hours needed to meet essential job responsibilities
- Must qualify as BHT (Behavioral Health Technician).
- Basic clinical skills.
- Effective communicator: written, verbal, interpersonal, presentations, meeting facilitation.
- Must be comfortable outreaching to businesses, agencies, schools; comfortable with public speaking.
- Effective personal organization; ability to prioritize; work efficiently and independently
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Training/Presentation knowledge and/or experience.
- Proficient with MS Office products: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of NextGen preferred but not required.
- Must have a Fingerprint Clearance Card or be eligible to obtain one.
- Must be 21 years of age or older at time of employment.