Clinical Team Lead
As the Clinical Team lead you will serve as a content model expert for the regional team (serving: Hunterdon, Morries, Passaic and Bergen counties). You will mentor the case management team regarding best practice standards, quality of interventions, problem resolution and critical thinking.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Providing ongoing support to ensure adherence to plan sponsor performance targets
- Providing ongoing education to staff regarding opportunities and processes
- Review and understand the Policies and Procedures
- Will provide support and education related to critical thinking and problem solving
- Escalated case resolution and team education post resolution
- Communicate effectively with a variety of audiences
- Collaborate effectively with various levels of peers, leaders, and cross-functional partners to maintain quality metrics and understand/influence opportunities for process improvement
- Assists Supervisors with reports as assigned to understand trends and how best to maintain high level of service
- Maintain adjusted caseload
- May assist with project logistics including agenda, meeting arrangements and minutes
- Collect and write up success stories as needed
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert regarding daily workflows
- Support a positive work environment that promotes the concept of teamwork
- Team Lead will consult frequently with the Regional Supervisor/Manager and keep line of communication open
- 3+ years clinical and/ or managed care experience
- Requires proficiency with computer skills which includes navigating multiple systems and keyboarding
- Time efficient and highly organized
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to mentor and support staff to meet business needs
- Active restricted State Licensure in applicable functional area- RN, LPC, LCSW, LMFT or LMHC (Masters prepared). Will be expected to obtain and maintain multi state licensure.
- Case management and/or discharge planning experience
- Crisis intervention skills
- Proficiency within Microsoft Excel
Associate's degree or equivalent experience.
Masters degree or relevant equivalent.
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.