Peoria, Arizona, United States
Clinical Therapist - Children's Services
Join the AMAZING Southwest Network Team and receive a $5,000 sign on bonus!!
As an employee, you will receive the following benefits:
- This position is offered at a fair, competitive salary.
- Affordable healthcare plans: Medical, Dental & Vision
- Health Savings and Flex Spending account options
- Virta program
- Paid sick, vacation and holiday time: 10 paid holidays per year!
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1000
- Retirement plan (403b) with company match
- Disability insurance
- Basic life insurance with the option to purchase supplemental insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts
- Bilingual Stipend
Provide strength-based short-term and solution-focused counseling interventions for child/adolescent members, caregivers and/or adult members receiving services. Provides individual, family and group interventions to address needs identified by the Child and Family Team/Clinical team. Provides crisis interventions and clinical consultation for Southwest Network staff and Child and Family Teams/Clinical teams.
Thorough and working knowledge of psychiatric and co-occurring disorders is imperative. Knowledge of most recent DSM/ICD 10 codes and descriptions, psychotropic medications and crisis intervention. Requires effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Ability to follow direction, use of sound judgment and excellent time management skills are essential. Must maintain good member relationships and be able to identify priorities and stay organized. Knowledge of community based behavioral health services. Excellent problem-solving skills; excellent customer service skills.
- Master's degree in social work, counseling, or marriage and family therapy.
- Must maintain current CPR, First Aid, and Therapeutic Options certifications (offered through Southwest Network).
- Must maintain a valid Arizona state fingerprint clearance card.
- Must maintain a valid Arizona driver's license and car insurance.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Knowledge of the spectrum of mental illness, current DSM-5 and ICD-10 codes and descriptions, psychotropic medications and crisis intervention required.
- Must have the ability to maintain excellent member and family relationships and provide excellent customer service
- Requires effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to stay organized and have critical thinking, time management and problem solving skills are a must
- Ability to utilize multiple types of office equipment (i.e. phones, copier, fax, etc.)
- Ability to type 25 to 40 WPM is preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Must be able to utilize the internet and various web browsers
When you consider everythingthe salary, the benefits, the ongoing training and support we offer, and the impact youll have on the lives of othersit could be the right opportunity for you.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon verification of education, employment, driving record and auto insurance, and completion of a criminal background check and drug testing.
Southwest Network is an equal opportunity employer.