Centers Health Care
CNA Bilingual English & Spanish (Per-Diem)
Certified Nursing Aide (CNA)- Bilingual English & Spanish
Bushwick Center Adult Day Health Care is actively seeking motivated and experienced bilingual Certified Nursing Aides to work at our Adult Day Care. The ideal candidate will be able to travel to both of our Brooklyn and Queens homes.
The candidate will work Per-Diem shifts
- Observing Residents and ensuring their primary comfort, health and well-being
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of a Residents personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food / fluid intake
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Transporting Residents within the Facility
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Successful completion of a CNA program
- Current NY State CNA Certification
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
- Must be able to work as a team member
Bushwick Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 225-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the border of Brooklyn & Queens. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each residents dignity and independence. Bushwick Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.