Centers Health Care
CNA Team Member
Certified Nursing Assistants- CNA
Williamsbridge Center is actively seeking CNA Team Members for our skilled nursing facility located in Bronx, NY
Come and join our team!
- Observing residents.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of a residents personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving, etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake.
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements.
- Making beds and keeping the residents space clean and tidy.
- Transporting residents within the facility.
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining confidentiality of all resident and facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Current NYS State Certification.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
Williamsbridge Center is a 77-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of the Bronx. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each residents dignity and independence. We believe that therapy is a vital component of gaining a healthier lifestyle. We offer intensive occupational and physical therapy. Our center has assumed the leadership role in the provision of comprehensive rehabilitative health care, offering individuals the opportunity to develop skills essential to restoring their independence. Williamsbridge Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium