Centers Health Care
New Paltz, NY
CNA Team Member- Night Shift 11pm-7am
Certified Nursing Assistants
New Paltz Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking CNA Team Members for our Skilled Nursing Facility to work the Night Shift 11pm-7am.
Recently Increased Rates!
$750 SIGN ON BONUS!!!!
New Paltz Center Offers the Following:
Tuition Reimbursement Program!
Generous pay rates
Extra evening and night shift differentials
Flexible schedules for Full-Time and Part-Time
Career Advancement Opportunities
Perks at Work Program
Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Observing Residents
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of a Residents personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Making beds & keeping the Residents space clean and tidy
- Transporting Residents within the Facility
- Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Successful completion of a CNA program
- Current NY State Certification
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
New Paltz, NY
New Paltz Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 77-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet woodsy neighborhood outside of town. Our mission at New Paltz Center is to provide the finest rehab and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave New Paltz Center with dignity and independence. New Paltz Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium. NPC102 LB123