Pembroke Pines, FL, United States
Community Sales Associates
Immediate Openings in Broward & Miami!
$40k plus commissions!
The Community Sales Associates (CSA) is responsible for creating and nurturing meaningful relationships with key local communities as well as senior-focused businesses to grow membership year-round. He/she will design and orchestrate events and develop fun, fresh and cost-effective techniques to keep senior participation and satisfaction high so positive word of mouth can also help fuel membership growth.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- The CSA will be assigned to CareMax center location(s) and through working with specific center(s) will lead growth and retention goals
- Drives new member growth by appropriately educating potential patients on CareMax value proposition and healthcare model
- Cultivate strong relationships with community partners and influencers, social workers, case managers, senior housing facilities, senior centers, etc., to establish CareMax as their top provider choice for seniors when referring patients to a primary care physician
- Work alongside partners to coordinate and execute local events (e.g., information tables, health fairs, provider lectures, etc.) to reach the turning 65 population and older
- Nurture, build and develop direct-to-seniors sales and community partnerships to generate new growth opportunity
- Establish strong relationships with Event Coordinators from our contracted health plans partners (HMOs) and create event opportunities in working alongside them to brand and build partnership recognition
- Create and maintain monthly activity/event calendar to provide highest return on investment (ROI) for assigned location
- Engage with new patients through and beyond their first appointment. Maintain relationships with enrolled patients by conducting 10-, 30-, 60- and 90-day calls to positively impact retention
- Maintain up-to-date lead information in designated tracking tool; Utilize tracker tool to document interactions with potential clients and ensures effective management of leads
Experience & Required Skills:
- Experience within a large sale organization is preferred, proven sales results with emphasis as top producer
- Successful in maintaining positive working relationships with internal partners such as patients, vendors, medical staff, etc.; Ability to build trust with internal and external partners
- Strong relationship management skills: ability to influence and create relationships with leads
- Healthcare Sales experience in Managed Care with an established track record of performance is a plus
- Strong knowledge of Medicare rules and regulations is a plus
- High skill level in with MS/Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook) required
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills; Ability to deliver formal presentation in front of large audiences
- Exhibits high standards of ethics and integrity
- Bilingual is a plus
- High School Diploma; bachelor's degree a plus
CareMax provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability status, genetics, citizenship status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.