Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing
Fort Washington, PA
Compliance Change Manager
We deliver on this mission by empowering our employees by encouraging and recognizing superior performance and innovative solutions, by promoting teamwork and divisional cooperation.
The Compliance Remediation Manager works closely with the Legal and Compliance departments as well as other departments at NewRez to ensure the identification, tracking, cure, and testing of failures in policy, process, and technology.
- Head a team responsible for performing remediation activities
- Identify gaps in processes, policies, federal and state laws, and technology through actively reviewing federal and state exam reports, quality assurance and quality control reports, testing and monitoring results, warehouse bank reviews, diligence firm results, and other third party reviews
- Create remediation strategies to cure gaps
- Serve as the project manager to cure remediation gaps when appropriate
- Use resources within the various departments at NewRez to best support the remediation effort(s)
- Create a testing plan with VP Compliance operations to validate the effectiveness of the cure
- Document and track all gaps requiring remediation, the cure process, and the testing completed to provide closure
- Provide documentation as required to support the remediation cure process for both internal and external requests
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelors degree
- Two (2) to four (4) years of Mortgage Banking experience preferred
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- Strong understanding of mortgage technology
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to successfully balance multiple priorities
- Proven success in a fast-paced environment
- Must be detail-oriented and demonstrate careful decision-making skills
- Prior management skills a plus
- Prior mortgage compliance experience is a plus
* 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
* 8 Paid Holidays
* Casual Workplace
* Employee Engagement Activities
* Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
* Dental - RX - Vision - Life, Disability Insurance - 401(k) Plan with company match! - Employee Assistance Plan
* Pet Insurance!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.