Concord Servicing Corporation
Contact Center Manager
Summary: The Contact Center Manager directly manages the department workflow, including customer service and collections, in accordance with applicable laws, the organization's policies, and the department’s performance objectives. Participation and oversite extends to Technology Resources, Compliance, personnel in other office locations including outside of the U.S., and supporting management of Client Relationships. THE ABILITY TO LEAD, MOTIVATE, ENGAGE &, SUPPORT CONTACT CENTER REPRESENTITIVES IS A CRITICAL FUCTION OF THIS LEADERSHIP POSITION.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Daily Reporting to Management
- Provide daily direction, communication and follow up to insure staff is fully informed of all new information related to policies, procedures, client needs and company related changes so that accounts are handled accurately and efficiently.
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships with all clients.
- Create/maintain checklist of daily, weekly, monthly tasks with deadlines and completion dates for team
- Participate in completion of cash reports, settlement reporting, transaction reconciliation, month end processes, and bank balancing
- Facilitate account placements and auto-placements, ensure they are completed timely and accurately
- Communicate new and existing client placements with leadership team
- Develop and maintain operation procedures and work instructions
- Schedule and organize agenda for weekly and monthly client meetings
- Oversee letter vendor & collection auto letters (must be familiar with collections compliance requirements)
- Assist with client and state audits
- Assists in recruiting, training, and developing a highly motivated team and works to maintain constructive working relationships.
- Analyze and address discipline and/or performance according to company policy and work with Human Resources to make appropriate decisions relative to corrective action through preparing and administering counseling statements, performance appraisals and effectively communicating company standards to employees.
- Carry out managerial responsibilities in fair and equitable manner in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Provide statistical performance feedback through daily/weekly/monthly reporting to management/clients.
- Use appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or employee concerns and issues.
- Takes responsibility for subordinates' activities.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other tasks as assigned.
Knowledge of Microsoft word applications such as but not limited to– Word/Excel/Power Point/Outlook
Adequate Typing skills
Excellent Telephone Communication skills
Knowledge of FDCPA and State rules and regulations.
Basic knowledge of Timeshare operations
Prior experience in performing quality assurance reviews
Knowledge of Concord’s technology platforms
- An accounting or finance degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience- collections experience supervisory/management experience, predictive dialer management.
- Must be highly motivated and capable of leadership by example.
- Proven leadership experience and the ability to provide support and direction to develop and motivate a team.
- Ability to effectively present information, both written and oral, and respond to questions from clients, customers and department/group managers.
- Must be accurate, detail oriented, possess excellent organizational skills and demonstrate the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently, Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
- Must be willing to work in excess of 40 hours per week when business conditions or special projects make such scheduling necessary.
- Must willing and able to travel as required by clients/projects.