Controller / Accountant I Miami Lakes, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp, Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solutions has a client in need of a Controller / Accountant to work at a company located in the Miami Lakes, FL area. This is a Direct Hire position. Bilingual English - Japanese is a plus! The Controller ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions. Executes necessary tasks relating accounting issues. Shares all information and works together with related departments. The Controller ensures financial goals and company objectives are met by communicating effectively with Ownership, maintaining processes and procedures of a well-built accounting department and promoting a hands-on attitude while engaging with a strong team. The Controller/Accountant will report to the VP of Management.
- Closes monthly financial statements with VP’s reviewing and approval
- Ensures statements are produced timely and in compliance with GAAP, regulatory, and corporate requirements
- Prepares to reconcile all balance sheet account for controller’s reviewing and approval
- Checks bank accounts, sales, inventory, manufacturing report on daily basis
- Checks all negotiables, ACH, and wire transfer prepared by AP and verify them with necessary documents
- Analyzes company performance for management with controller's reviewing and approval
- Analyzes financial statements in detail
- Analyzes all expenses and expenditures
- Analyze Capex profit for investment with VP Management's reviewing and approval
- Work and analyze company projects
- Work and analyze budgeting
- Work financial audit
Qualification Skills & Experience
- Word Processing Software, Spreadsheet Software, Accounting Software, Inventory Software
- Advanced QuickBooks and Excel skills
- Must have strong attention to detail and an analytical aptitude.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible team player and must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be extremely organized.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and or Accounting. CPA preferred
- 5 years minimum experience as a Controller or Accountant in a manufacturing, and/or service environment.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Miami Lakes, FL
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.