Minnesota Bank & Trust
Corporate Communications Intern
Minnesota Bank & Trust growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
If youre looking for an internship that provides opportunity for professional and personal development through hands-on, challenging and meaningful work, then this is the position for you.
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is seeking a Corporate Communications intern who wants to establish a solid foundation for their Communications career and is willing to put in the work to do it.
You have a lot to learn. We have a lot to do. This sounds like a great fit.
- Works with senior communications consultants to ensure communications tactics are consistent with strategy and reflect the organizations vision.
- Draft and proof content delivered via multiple internal communication channels, including emails, newsletters, intranet articles and graphics.
- Innovate and enhance current use of SharePoint Online (SPO) and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Monitor and report usage data for relevant SPO sites and Marketing Cloud communications.
- Compile and distribute traditional and social media coverage report of Heartland and member banks.
- Assist with planning and execution of large meetings and events.
- Manage team shared drive.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE and SKILLS
- 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (in-person, electronically and virtually)
- Detail-oriented and committed to high quality work Creative AND strategic thinker
- Customer-focused to serve business partners Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Outlook)
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Part time
At Minnesota Bank & Trust, we are committed to attracting, retaining and empowering talented professionals who aim to be a part of our thriving team and cultivate our diverse workforce. We recognize and value the importance of providing a positive and professional work environment. We are a diverse and inclusive workplace creating an environment where work feels like a second home.
Our Leaders are actively engaged with our employees. Our commitment to our employees is supported by a leadership team that is dedicated to help you grow your career as far as you would like to take it. We work closely with our employees to strategize individual professional development plans, performance goals and professional development opportunities. In addition to a competitive benefits package that includes a health and retirement plans; we also offer tuition reimbursement, student debt assistance, pet insurance and much more!
As a team, we strive to make significant impacts in our communities. We contribute to serve locally! We love our neighbors and our track record shows it. Since 2019, our employees volunteered over 520 hours to 39 local organizations, and Minnesota Bank & Trust has contributed more than $225,000 in sponsorships and donations. To help give back to our community, each employee is provided volunteer hours with a non-profit organization of their choice. We understand the importance of having a strong community and our role in contributing to the communities we serve. We know how important is it to give back and we do our part with pride!
Our employees are what drives our banks success and longevity. We strive build the best team possible to live our mission statement every day. We are enriching lives one customer, employee and community at a time.EOE/AA Employer M/F/Disabled/VetMember FDIC Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will