Corporate Compliance and Internal Audit Manager | Medley, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this position:
Albion Staffing Solutions has a client looking for an Corporate Compliance and Internal Audit Manager to work at a company located at the Medley, FL area.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the Companys compliance with governmental laws and regulations.
- Ensure all departments within the Company adhere to legal standards and in-house policies.
- Identify and eliminate the business risks of noncompliance both internally and externally.
- Create, modify, update and implement company policies and best practices for internal controls.
- Supervise regular audits of business procedures and processes to identify and mitigate business risks.
- Identify the financial risk of the organization and offer recommendations to reduce risk and increase protection of the organization's assets.
- Identify accounting and financial record-keeping processes that can be improved.
- Analyze internal business systems to ensure compliance with industry regulations and ethical standards.
- Take actions in dealing with non-compliance situations, creating realistic plans to correct them.
- Communicate with employees to make sure everyone is aware of what they need to do to comply with internal policies and external laws and regulations.
- Design training sessions to educate colleagues about regulations that apply to their work.
- Analyzes results, prepare presentation findings to management and develops recommendations for the organizations compliance with internal control procedures and industry regulations.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be fully bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Strong communication skills to work with coworkers and outside auditors.
- Excellent attention to detail to review large amounts of data.
- Risk assessment skills to identify non-compliance risks.
- High moral integrity to promote the importance of complying with rules and regulations.
- Good critical thinking skills to gather all available data and make informed decisions.
- Knowledge of regulations, practices, and standards in the United States and Central American region.
- Requires regular travel within the U.S. and Central America.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Medley, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.