Feasterville Trevose, PA
AllianceOne Inc, provides call center solutions and customized receivables management products for creditors in the financial services, healthcare, government, utility, retail, telecommunications, commercial, and related markets.
As a subsidiary of Teleperformance, AllianceOne provides employees the opportunity to be part of a global leader in contact center management, with the benefit of capitalizing on the global presence the company has built throughout the years. Teleperformance creates more value by providing a better customer experience.
AllianceOne is currently seeking a Talented Professional to add to our team:
Position: Corporate Controller
Location: Trevose, PA
Reporting directly to the CFO, the Corporate Controller is responsible for all internal and financial reporting; client accounting and funding; and tax reporting and compliance.
- Oversee the activities of the Corporate Accounting Department for the accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports including, but not limited to, internal and external monthly financial statements, and annual audits.
- Oversee the activities of the Accounts Payable Department, ensuring the accurate and timely processing of accounts payable, purchase orders, employee expense reports, and cash control.
- Oversee the activities of the Accounts Receivable Department to ensure the accurate and timely management of all Accounts Receivable aging components including billings, cash receipts application, etc.
- Oversee the activities of the Revenue Accounting Department to ensure that revenue from collection systems are reconciled accurately and timely, bank reconciliations and appropriate supporting balance sheet accounts are reconciled, and client cash is reconciled properly and clients funds are sent accurately and timely.
- Assure corporate income tax compliance to assure the accurate and timely completion of all corporate income tax returns taking full advantage of all favorable tax codes.
- Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of special reports.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, and clients and vendors, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
Education and specific Training
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
- 10+ years in an accounting position, at least 5 in a supervisory capacity
- Receivables management/call center experience a plus
- IFRS financial reporting exposure a plus
- CPA certification preferred
- Six Sigma or process improvement experience beneficial
- Medium to expert Excel skills level
- Experience with MS Dynamics preferred but not required
Soft and specific skills
- Proven ability to lead a team
- Business Acumen
- Communication proficiency
- Ability to think strategically
- Problem solving expertise
- Attention to detail
- Technical aptitude
- Ability to prioritize.
- Work well both independently and in a group
AllianceOne is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. AllianceOne is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation please email us at email@example.com.
For additional information on AllianceOne visit our website at www.allianceoneinc.com