Sterling Heights, MI
Corporate Human Resources Systems Coordinator
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in Automotive News. A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
- Implementation of Human Resource Systems at the facilities.
- Provides end-user support and training to HR system users.
- Understands and interprets Company HR policies and procedures.
- Verifies adherence to, and reports any non-compliances of, Company HR policies and procedures.
- Maintain the confidentiality of personal employee information, Company information, records, and related issues in accordance with all the applicable laws and policies.
- Required to travel to various facilities as directed.
- Perform additional assignments per managers direction.
- University Degree or College diploma in related field.
- 3-5 years Human Resources Information Systems experience (user and/or implementations).
- Proficiency with database applications and administration systems, specifically Microsoft Office.
- System experience a benefit (but not required) in the following; RPM, Cornerstone, ADP/Ceridian, Intelex, iCIMS, MorningStar, and ParkLane.
- Human Resources and or payroll experience an asset.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to work effectively alone and prioritize objectives and targets.
- Must be a highly motivated, service and team-oriented individual with an attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for challenge and new initiatives.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to travel as needed in U.S.A and Canada.
- Possess a valid drivers licence.
- Ability to submit to, and pass, a background check.
Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.
Lots of growth opportunity.
The companys young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.
Not just a joba great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.