Freedom Financial Network
Corporate Trainer (AZ-based WFH)
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
As a Corporate Trainer for Freedom Financial Network, your role is crucial. You embody the core values, continue to foster and promote our great culture, and are passionate about helping to prepare our new employees to move into their positions successfully.
Corporate Trainers at Freedom spend a lot of time in the classroom, (virtual or live) delivering content in a fun and creative way to help boost the employees performance on the production floors. Youll collaborate with other Trainers to review the facilitation guide and come up with innovative ways to deliver the content in a way that lands with the learners and prepares them for post-class assessment. When not training, youll work alongside operational leaders during the nesting period, partnering with them to coach agents during their first week on the floor.
Our Trainers have a desire to develop themselves and know the importance of education and training. Becoming a Trainer with Freedom can give you the opportunity to rotate facilitating New Hire sessions, participate in Real Colors Training, collaborate with Instructional Designers to learn more about the facilitator guide creation, and some of our roles will allow you to certify to become an Adjunct Faculty member with Rio Salado College (helping our learners to earn Rio Salado credits as well!)
- Facilitate and conduct Department Training for new sales hires.
- Comfortable in a high-volume training environment. Our training is 3 weeks in length - Trainers "follow" their new hires to Nesting Bay for 1 week. Currently, we are in a growth phase with monthly classes.
- Foster a positive, practical, and effective onboarding process for new hires
- Responsible for performance and classroom management
- Create and conduct on-going/recurrent on-the-job training programs to meet the Freedom Financial Network cultural values and operational business needs
- Utilize a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum learning effectiveness
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and QA Team and existing subject matter experts to ensure training is up-to-date
- 3+ years of sales training experience or 3+ years of customer service training experience with the desire to move into sales
- Effective and engaging in-person/virtual presentation skills
- Experience in a remote environment, (training remote employees, collaborating across a remote team, etc.)
- Ability to work from home as well as in the office
- Financial sales services background (banking, collections, lending) preferred
- Develop individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance for new, as well as, tenured employees
- Familiar with performance management methodologies
- Adaptability to a growing and changing environment
- Excellent communicator - possessing stellar speaking, writing, and listening skills
- Demonstrated leadership capability
- Selected candidates will be required to give a training presentation to leadership as part of our hiring process
- Experience developing and writing training materials (preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)