At Re:Sources, we like to think were the backbone of Publicis Groupe, an ensemble of stellar advertising and public relations brands. We provide our peers technology, finance, operations, and legal solutions that enable them to excel with their clients. Were over 80,000 worldwide, and growing.
Theres so many exciting things to do, were looking for the right people to make it all happen.
Why join us?
Now is an amazing time to join us. Were dedicated to providing the best portfolio of tools and talent to help differentiate our brands across the globe.
Because were committed to collaboration, creativity, innovation, sharing, and limitless possibility, were continuously evolving as a world-class organization. The way we work, and the spaces in which we work, enable us to succeed in a way that produces our best.
We excel because we ensure Re:Sourcers are inspired, dedicated, healthy, and innovative. Our benefits are but one incredible aspect of this.
In short, were establishing what it means to love what you do, and wed love you to come help us.
By the way, Re:Sourcers are a diverse group of people, and we invite everyone to apply. We dont let race, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, pregnancy status, or any other conceived differences limit who we are and what we can accomplish!
Re:Sources is looking for a dynamic commercial attorney with contract negotiation experience to join our legal team. This position will provide complex commercial legal support to Epsilons digital lines of business and will be responsible for handling complex commercial transactions across Epsilons diverse digital product portfolio. You will provide practical advice on various legal risks, business strategies, and other issues to ensure positive, long-term relationships with clients and vendors in a fast-paced, innovative business environment.
- Provide day-to-day legal support to the Epsilon digital lines of business.
- Review and interpret contract language and applicable laws and regulations and effectively communicate to business teams. Work together with business teams to evaluate and advise on transactions they are entering.
- Draft and negotiate a wide variety of contracts with clients, vendors, and data licensors, among others.
- Work with the legal team to develop playbooks, templates, and best practices to support efficient contract negotiations and execution.
- Work in a high-paced department and multi-task many contracts in various states of negotiation.
- Learn and share knowledge with other members in Legal.
- Provide advice on legal and regulatory risks associated with product development and services.
- J.D. from accredited law school
- Licensed to practice in Illinois
- Minimum 1 year of corporate experience with a law firm or corporate legal department
- Knowledge of data privacy laws and related issues and policies a plus
- Aptitude for detail and high degree of organization
- A general technology understanding or related background a plus
- Proficient with basic Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook)
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet numerous deadlines
- Ability to analyze complex issues and advise internal business partners appropriately
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) currently in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at-will" relations