Linde Gas & Equipment Inc
Mountain View, CA, United States
Counter Person - In Store Sales Representative - $1,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Linde Gas & Equipment Inc. (LG&E) is seeking a Counter Person - In Store Sales Representative to join our team located in Mountain View, CA.
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefit plan (medical, dental, vision and more)
- Retirement benefits
- Paid time off (vacation, holidays, sick, PTO)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Career growth opportunities
- Work/life balance (allows you to be home nights and weekends)
- $1,000 Sign-On Bonus - ($500 bonus payable after 6 months and $500 retention bonus payable after 1 year).
- Performs customer service activities including receiving and entering of telephone orders, answering questions, resolving challenges and tracing of order status or product shipments
- Performs Counter Sales serving customers who come into the retail store
- Performs warehouse duties and moving cylinders for customers
- Works closely with and provides sales support to Outside Sales team
- Evaluates and recommends appropriate product, equipment, and/or programs
- Promotes 'add-on' sales of gases and high margin hard goods accessories
- Counter Person - In Store Sales Representative’s conduct product demonstrations
- Maintains customer records and files, including accurate account setup and pricing
- Performs outbound calls to Retail and small 'B' customers
- Sells product at minimum discount to achieve target margins
- Occasional support of additional locations
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED required
- 1+ year(s) of Customer Service/Inside Sales/Counter Sales preferred
- Experience with Welding and Welding Products a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- No DUI/DWI or other alcohol (driving) related convictions within the last ten (10) years
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde’s industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.lindeus.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.