La Frontera EMPACT
San Tan Valley, AZ
La Frontera EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
We are currently looking for a Court Coordinator. This position performs professional work in the support of court-ordered treatment activities for La Frontera Arizona EMPACT-SPC. Supports and assists the staff attorney while maintaining confidentiality. Functions as a resource for EMPACT-SPC staff/departments and subcontractors in the area of court ordered treatment amendments, transfers, suspensions, renewals and related legal filings.
- Coordinates with Clinical Teams and other EMPACT-SPC subcontractor staff regarding the court ordered treatment processes.
- Prepares all court ordered treatment amendments, transfers, suspensions, renewals, judicial reviews, status reports and related pleadings for attorney review and signature; files with the court and endorses all parties.
- Distributes detention orders to appropriate hospitals, UPC, and local law enforcement agencies for service. Assists EMPACT-SPC teams in coordination of detentions as needed.
- Inputs and tracks court ordered treatment information through the electronic tracking systems.
- Maintains legal file for all consumers Court Ordered to Treatment.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Two years of experience in healthcare and/or legal environment.
- Must be familiar with the formal of legal documents and citation of legal authority.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of pertinent laws and rules of court.
- Ability to communicate legal and clinical matters both orally and in writing in a professional manner.
- Experience with MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Access and MHS.
- Healthcare experience, RBHA knowledge preferred.
- Must have Fingerprint clearance card or be eligible to obtain one.
- Must have a valid AZ driver's license with no major infractions in the past three years.