Steward Medical Group
COVID Vaccination Clinic - Medical Assistant
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to be part of a team providing the long-awaited COVID-19 vaccine to the public!
This is a clinical position within our newly created vaccination clinic administering the COVID-19 vaccine to patients. If you have completed an accredited MA program and are comfortable giving injections, this is the job for you!
We have temporary, full time, part time and per diem positions available.
Apply to find out more about our NEW per diem rate and $1,000 sign on bonus!!!
- Take vitals when necessary
- Preparation and Administration of the COVID-19 vaccine
- Monitoring cold storage temperatures
- Monitoring patients for any adverse reactions
- Assisting with documentation into EMR
- Additional duties as assigned
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience with electronic medical record strongly preferred (Athena a plus)
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Education from approved medical assistant program or equivalent required
- 1 to 3 years of experience as a Medical Assistant preferred
- Some travel may be required within the market
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
Steward Medical Group is taking additional necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in safe, carefully managed environment with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [three-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout our facilities.
- A strictly controlled visitor and mask policy is required for patient and colleague safety.