Minnesota Bank & Trust
CPS Implementation Specialist
Minnesota Bank & Trust growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The CPS Implementation Specialist is responsible for supporting the Commercial Card Payment Solutions Division by effectively implementing technology solutions for commercial card programs. This includes the creation of training documents, issue resolution tracking, and process efficiencies.
This position also partners with top and high priority prospects working directly with commercial customers, Solution Consultants, Treasury Management Officers and Commercial Lenders to secure necessary resources to implement products for both new and existing commercial client.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develop, maintain, and provide expertise as Subject Matter Expert on Division technology, implementations, system maintenance, issue resolution and ongoing support.
2. Lead customer technology implementations through gathering of documentation, technology set up, vendor enrollment, web-based training, and 30, 60, 90 day check in to ensure program is successfully implemented and fully ramped. Guide customers in implementing industry best practices to ensure long term program success.
3. Develop tracking tools and effectively communicate progress of program and technology implementations while focusing on driving efficiencies and increasing program ramp rate.
4. Participate and advise on new product and departmental developments. Provide customer and internal partner feedback in consideration of product decisions.
5. Direct supplier enablement activities that result in increased spend and program optimization.
6. Prepare customer presentations including technology demos and trainings. Pre-meeting planning and identifies growth opportunities with existing customer portfolio. Effectively lead program administrator, cardholder, and internal technology trainings.
7. Effectively track customer issues through vendor communication, issue resolutions and provide timely and professional follow up. Utilize critical thinking and problem solving techniques to find resolution and test possible solutions.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience required
2. 3-5 years of technology implementation and training experience
3. 1-3 years of financial services experience, customer service and relationship management experience, particularly in Treasury Services and/or Commercial Card is highly desired.
4. Demonstrates advanced abilities/proficiencies with technology and Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel.
5. Ability to own the client experience and drive for improvements.
6. Ability to work independently and concurrently on multiple projects or project stages of varying durations and complexities.
7. Ability to act as lead and coordinate project tasks or customer-specific customizations that may be requested.
8. Excellent communication skills -- verbal and written.
9. Well-developed interpersonal skills required to encourage a positive employee morale and teamwork environment and to represent the bank and its products and services in a positive & professional manner reflective of the Banks Mission Statement.
10. Must comply with all Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering requirements, Privacy of Customer Information Policy, and all consumer protection laws, regulations, and Bank policies as related to assigned job duties.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
At Minnesota Bank & Trust, we are committed to attracting, retaining and empowering talented professionals who aim to be a part of our thriving team and cultivate our diverse workforce. We recognize and value the importance of providing a positive and professional work environment. We are a diverse and inclusive workplace creating an environment where work feels like a second home.
Our Leaders are actively engaged with our employees. Our commitment to our employees is supported by a leadership team that is dedicated to help you grow your career as far as you would like to take it. We work closely with our employees to strategize individual professional development plans, performance goals and professional development opportunities. In addition to a competitive benefits package that includes a health and retirement plans; we also offer tuition reimbursement, student debt assistance, pet insurance and much more!
As a team, we strive to make significant impacts in our communities. We contribute to serve locally! We love our neighbors and our track record shows it. Since 2019, our employees volunteered over 520 hours to 39 local organizations, and Minnesota Bank & Trust has contributed more than $225,000 in sponsorships and donations. To help give back to our community, each employee is provided volunteer hours with a non-profit organization of their choice. We understand the importance of having a strong community and our role in contributing to the communities we serve. We know how important is it to give back and we do our part with pride!
Our employees are what drives our banks success and longevity. We strive build the best team possible to live our mission statement every day. We are enriching lives one customer, employee and community at a time.EOE/AA Employer M/F/Disabled/VetMember FDIC Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will