Eagle Bancorp, Inc. headquartered in Bethesda, MD, was incorporated in 1997 to serve as the bank holding company for EagleBank. Eagle Bancorp is a publicly traded company under the symbol EGBN. EagleBank commenced banking operations on July 20, 1998, and currently operates 20 banking offices: six in Suburban, Maryland, five located in the District of Columbia; and nine in Northern Virginia. The Bank was founded to specifically address the business and personal needs of local business owners. It has been answering and exceeding those needs for over 20 years, providing custom financial solutions, local access to senior management, quick response, local decision-making, and a deeply-rooted dedication to the local community.
Our Mission is to be the most respected and profitable community bank by putting relationships first to the delight of our customers, employees, and shareholders, and relentlessly deliver the most compelling service and value. Eagle Banks Values are: Relationships FIRST: Flexible, Involved, Responsive, Strong, and Trusted.
The CRE Analyst assists in the management of CRE portfolio loans and works directly with the departments Portfolio Managers and the Senior Underwriter. Responsibilities range from independently preparing short-form Loan Analysis Memorandums and conducting market research to reviewing financial statements and clearing financial loan exceptions. The CRE Analyst will work closely with Portfolio Managers to clear past dues, review loan advances, analyze commercial real estate properties, evaluate borrower credit and participate on phone calls and face-to-face meetings with prospective and existing clients.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports Portfolio Managers in preparing extension and modification requests.
- Demonstrates an ability to work independently while analyzing commercial mortgages and preparing reports.
- Prepares short-form Loan Analysis Memorandums.
- Creates Loan Request Memorandums for new loans, modifications and renewals.
- Supports Portfolio Managers in preparing long-form Loan Analysis Memorandums.
- Independently conducts market research for real estate secured properties.
- Spreads and analyzes financial statements/tax returns, real estate spreadsheets and identifies risks.
- Assists in the quarterly evaluation of loans under the departments loan surveillance program.
- Responsible for the clearing of loan exceptions.
- Communicates with the Banks credit group and outside parties.
- Regularly participates in Bank training.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in business, real estate, economics or related field required.
- One years experience in real estate and/or credit analysis preferred.