Credentialed Trainer II Ambulatory
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.Pay Range
$30-18 - $41. 43/hrFlourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Under general direction, organizes, prepares and conducts application-specific training programs for end-users of Health Information Technology (HIT) system. Maintains records of training activities, employee progress and program effectiveness. Works along with Instructional Designers and Training Manager to optimize training conditions, curriculum and outcomes. Supports implementations, optimization programs, system upgrades, new-user education, and general needs of application-relevant end-users. Must pass job-specific credentialing processes. Perform other duties as assigned.What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
Minimum Experience Requirements
- 3 years of general computer application experience, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- 3 years of electronic medical record (EMR) experience, preferred
- 3 years of teaching/training experience, preferred
- 3 years of clinical experience, preferred
- Epic experience, preferred
- Must be proficient at oral and written communication and demonstrate competent listening skills.
- Must be well organized, able to work independently and demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Position may require occasional local travel
- BA/BS required, preferably in education or healthcare-related field. Equivalent work-related experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Successful completion of a 6 week Credentialed Trainer course, including a satisfactory presentation of a trial lesson to a panel of judges, and passing of a proficiency evaluation with a minimum score of 85%.
Physical Requirements: Physical Requirements: Sedentary work -(prolonged periods of sitting and exert up to 10lbs force occasionally)Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Centura Health is headquartered in Centennial, CO, with additional business office locations throughout the Denver Tech Center. The Corporate Service Center is home to our leaders and centralized teams that support our hospitals, clinics and people - including marketing, human resources, employee benefits, finance, billing, talent acquisition/development, payor relations, IT, project management, community benefit and more. Whether you work in the corporate headquarters or one of our nearby offices, you'll experience a culture of collaboration and community where incredible people are doing incredible things every day.Caring for Your Whole Well Being
We provide whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health we offer exceptional benefits to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible.
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents.
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents.
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents.
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence.
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock.
- Paid Time Off
- Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Shift differentials
- Relocation assistance based on location.
- Associate Discounts for phone, cell phone plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role.