Under close supervision, analyzes new and existing commercial loans through analysis of borrowers credit history, financial performance, current market trends, collateral, and feasibility. Spreads and analyzes financial statements, real estate spreadsheets, tax returns, A/R & A/P agings and proformas/forecasts for C&I, Commercial Real Estate, and SBA loan requests. Deals will generally be smaller and less complex. The number of analyst tasks and degree of difficulty will be rated lower to moderate. Supports Lending Department by providing personal and business credit reports, property values based on third party data and industry analysis as needed.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consistently provide excellent customer service to external and internal customers.
- Prepares Short Form narrative and risk analysis of C&I/SBA/B2B loan requests in timely manner.
- Spreads and analyzes financial statements/tax returns, real estate spreadsheets, A/R & A/P agings and identifies risks.
- Determines risk rating of proposed loan requests based on the Banks underwriting criteria and loan policy.
- Researches Credit Reports, Industry, and Real Estate Information.
- Identifies risks/mitigants and makes recommendations to management regarding additional credit enhancements to mitigate credit risk.
- Completes annual review for loans secured by owner-occupied real estate properties.
- Completes due diligence for current and potential bank vendors and investment companies
- Maintains strong working relationships both internally and externally to obtain critical data.
- Regularly participates in bank and vendor training as needed.
- Associates Degree in Business related field and 4 years branch level management responsibility OR Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related field.
- Formal Credit Training or web-based training preferred or agrees to successfully complete assigned Omega courses in first 90 days in role.
- 1 year of commercial credit and financial statement analysis; spreading personal and business financial statements and tax returns. Performing narrative financial summaries or loan analysis. formal credit training or in-house training counts towards one year of the requirement (preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.