Grand Prairie, TX
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in Automotive News. A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Effectively manage MRO Crib by providing direct handling, receiving, shipping, storage, and issuance of materials for an MRO crib. The MRO Crib Attendant handles all inventory needs, inspecting, marking and identifying MRO Items and equipment in order to keep items from being damaged. Issue tools and supplies to operators per standard process. Maintain accurate inventory and data by performing random inventory sampling on routine basis. Maintain accurate data by interacting with the Supervisors, Maintenance personnel and Engineers. Restock inventory as it is received from vendors. Obtain work supplies from tool crib as needed. Maintain clean and safe work area. Maintain equipment so that it is always in good operating conditions. Operate the computer terminal to maintain accurate records.
- Follow inventory and sign-out procedures for shop supplies and equipment in the tool crib.
- Ensure all chemicals issued are properly tagged.
- Order new supplies for crib inventory
- Understand housekeeping requirements and maintain a clean and orderly work area 5S
- Be safety conscious and understand all potential safety hazards in work environment.
- Practice and promote safe work practices throughout the plant.
- Promote team concepts and participate in teams.
- Complete necessary paperwork.
- Ensure storeroom standardized work procedures are complete.
- Understand and follow Flex-N-Gate policies and practices and any other legal requirements.
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must be able to interact appropriately with customers.
- Data entry required by Materials Department.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Materials Manager
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, CMMS Experience is a plus.
- Ability to perform mathematical operations utilizing units of US money and weight, measurement, volume and distance.
- Ability to deal with situations with occasional variables.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 2 years related experience
Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.
Lots of growth opportunity.
The companys young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.
Not just a joba great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.