Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in Automotive News. A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
The Tool Crib Attendant works with the Materials, Maintenance and Manufacturing Departments to ensure the tool crib has the appropriate items and an accurate level of inventory
- Follow all safety requirements
- Effectively manage MRO crib by providing direct handling, storage, and issuance of materials to manufacturing and maintenance
- Receive (Maximo), unpack, and store incoming inventory received from vendors
- Restock inventory of point of use cabinets of MRO items and IT items used daily
- Restock 5S boards of items used daily
- Follow and support company IATF 16949 and ISO 14001 policies, procedures and work instructions
- Complete inventory checks of tool crib
- Launder items during the shift
- Maintain clean and safe work area in the crib
- Identify and label any new material coming into the crib from suppliers
- Inspect orders for accuracy
- Work within a team environment
- Work overtime as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Literacy on basic personal computer skills
- Detail oriented with organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal with situations with occasional variables
- AS400 experience preferred
- Preventative Maintenance System (Maximo) experience preferred
Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.
Lots of growth opportunity.
The companys young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.
Not just a joba great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.