Bloomin Brands Careers
Gainesville, Virginia, United States
Culinary Manager - Bonefish Grill
***You must be a current Bloomin Brands employee to apply to this position. ***
As a Restaurant Kitchen Manager, you will be responsible for the daily operations of all back-of-the-house functions for your assigned restaurant and for providing nothing but the finest food for our customers. This will include leadership of all kitchen employees as well as ensuring that all recipes, food preparations and presentations meet Bonefish's specifications and commitment to quality
Your specific duties as a Restaurant Kitchen Manager will include:
* Directing and checking the progress of the prep staff and checking for food quality and consistency
* Assisting in the hiring and training of back-of-the-house employees
* Checking all kitchen equipment and setting it up for daily use
* Enforcing safety and sanitary practices, maintenance and regulatory compliance for the kitchen area
* Ensuring that operational basics and standards are adhered to with total commitment and passion: includes line checks, testing, training, recipe adherence, window management, cook times, etc.
* Ensuring that all menu items are made according to recipe and presented in the Bonefish Grill manner
* Supervising the set-up and food production areas within the kitchen to maximize productivity and minimize waste
* Managing staffing levels and shift assignments
* Keeping kitchen, dish, and storage areas clean and organized
* Checking and balancing product inventory from previous day of business as well as placing food and supply orders
* Setting excellent customer service and work examples
As a Restaurant Kitchen Manager, you must be dependable, self-reliant and passionate about good food and exceptional customer service. It is vital that you combine strong organizational and prioritization skills with professional dedication and a team-oriented attitude.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
* 3 Years of previous Culinary Management (Kitchen Management) experience
* Solid knowledge of food and food measurements
* Strong/Stable work history
* Availability to work a flexible schedule
* Legal authorization to work in the United States
* Minimum 21 years of age
* Certification in food safety and sanitation, preferred
* Willingness to relocate within the assigned region, preferred
* Bilingual, plus
?Compensation Range: ?Varies by Location??? - ??
Bloomin' Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.